CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

For my wife of 3 years

I Never Tell You I love You Enough

I never tell you I love you enough
It’s not that I’m shy it’s not that it’s tough
I just forget to use the word
Even though I know it needs to be heard
Seeing your beauty every day
I always feel that special way
And my blank mind starts to steal
The words of love I always feel
And I often forget to say
The love I always have each day
So I say it in different ways
But not in words as often conveys
I say it with acts and works I do
I always try and show I’m true
I say it with trying to put you first
But my words are always one of my worst
I say it with kisses as much as I find
I say it with gestures I try to unwind
I say it with touches and hugs from your man
I say it in any way that I can
I say it with eyes that sometimes stare
I say it in help as the work load we share
I say it with gifts of useless stuff
But still I don’t tell you I love you enough
So if I forget to say love that way
Know that I love you every day